Do you want to have a real impact on millions of learners across Europe and their teachers? We are looking for a Product Manager for the development of digital products and services for the Infinitas Learning group, a market leading provider of educational services, with companies in Sweden (Liber), Belgium (Plantyn) and the Netherlands (Noordhoff).
At Infinitas, we are shifting towards a more end user-centered product development approach that leverages all the strengths and history of our companies, while being focused on delivering real value to the many people using our products. We are uniquely positioned to build and deliver products and services that have a true impact on the lives of teachers and learners.
With the other Product Managers at Infinitas, you will be asked to actively contribute to shaping culture and processes and to setting a standard for excellent product management, while working on modern digital products and services with experienced teams of engineers and designers. Important to say that we are in the middle of this transformation – not at the end – so it’s crucial that you are willing and able to step in and help us get our culture, processes and platforms all oriented in the right direction - we don’t have it all figured out yet, but you will get to contribute to shaping the future culture and ways of working of the entire company.
In the role, you will:
- Work directly in a product team (consisting of engineers and UX designers) that covers all aspects of the product life cycle, including strategy, product requirements, design, user testing, launch, operation and future enhancements.
- Own and manage your part of the product roadmap, weighing both the testing and development of new features alongside maintenance of the existing product.
- Manage stakeholders: ensuring that all the areas of the companies understand how they can contribute to the roadmap, and how the product may support their needs as well as those of the end user
- Be open to listening to ideas, and disciplined (with UX) in testing assumptions in the real world before committing teams to them
- Spend time every week talking with end users, validating hypotheses around new feature development, confirming that new or existing features deliver value and ensuring that the product team feel really connected to the value they deliver to the end user.
- Perform analysis on new and existing product features to ensure we are making decisions supported by the available facts, with the support of business and data analysts.
- At least a few years of product management experience for content-heavy environments, or experience in a complementary field where you feel you can successfully make the transition.
- Experience analyzing end-user feedback, user research and performance data to guide product feature development.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally among multiple internal and external stakeholders, explaining complex systems or concepts in appropriate terminology for stakeholders.
- Experience within, or an interest in the education sector.
- Knowledge of the agile software development process and experience using tools to manage and prioritize work for a software team.
- A keen listener and collaborator, who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary and international environment
- The business language across Infinitas Learning is English, so a strong proficiency is a must.
We offer you these benefits:
- You work for a European player, i.e. Infinitas Learning, which is strongly committed to innovation and customer focus.
- You will be creating products for Plantyn, a strong brand in the education market, a brand you can be proud of.
- You will enjoy Plantyn's person-oriented corporate culture. We take care of your well-being: collegiality and 'sharing & caring' are important values in our company.
- You will receive the necessary training and coaching and have enough time to grow in this job.
- You enjoy an attractive salary, numerous fringe benefits, flexible hours and ongoing training opportunities.
- You drive a comfortable company car (incl. fuel card).