* * * The following template is provided ‘as is’ and Recruitee is not liable for any faults in it. The template may not align with the processing of personal data by you or your organization or the obligations you have under applicable laws and regulations. Recruitee is merely the processor of personal data processed through your careers website, not the controller. You should always consult a legal expert before using any part of the template. * * *
Personal data of careers website visitors
We use your personal data for:
- learning more about the behaviour of the visitors of our careers website to improve our recruitment process and this website;
- improving and monitoring the performance of this website;
- and generating anonymized data that we share with our partners.
All processing of personal data of careers website visitors is based on our legitimate interest to facilitate recruitment.
We process the following personal data of careers website visitors:
- Device and browser
- Requests and responses sent from and to your device
- Source website (we use a cookie to track this)
- Behaviour on our website
Personal data of job applicants
If you apply for a job then we process your personal data to facilitate the entire job application procedure on the grounds of our legitimate interests for recruiting. After the procedure we will delete your personal data as soon as possible, unless we have informed you that we require it for other purposes. The following personal data can be processed for the job application procedure:
- Any personal data that you provide through our job application form including, but not limited to:
- Full name, email address, phone number, picture, cover letter, résumé, LinkedIn profile, Indeed profile and which job you have applied for.
- Statuses, notes and planning related to your job application
- Email communications
Under European data protection law we are required to inform you that withholding personal data in your job application can give you a disadvantage in comparison to other candidates who are applying for the same role.
Requests or questions
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your personal data. You can also contact us with requests to exercise your rights under European data protection law. Such rights include the rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and object.
If you have any requests or questions with regard to your personal data you can contact our Data Protection Officer: Raymond van Koulil
Details of the controller
Plantyn will be the controller responsible for processing your personal data according to laws and regulations. The address of Plantyn is:
We advise you to contact us first if you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. But you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
[*website of supervisory authority]